Drum roll please…..Erin and I are pleased to announce we’re adding boudoir photography to our list of specialties! We would be honored to take YOUR images this year, to give to your husband, boyfriend, or just to do for yourself as a reminder of how beautiful you are….inside AND out! It’s so easy to think “I’m too fat” or “I have horrible skin” and opt out of a terrific opportunity to take lasting images like these. Well, let me tell you a little something….I’m at the heaviest weight I’ve ever been, I lack confidence in myself AND I have a goofy ‘come hither’ look – but Erin made me feel so comfortable, so pretty and SO at ease today, that by the end of our session, I was SO excited to see the images, I couldn’t stand it! Lucky for me, my photographer is also my partner in crime and my sister 🙂
So please ladies, don’t think for one second that you’re in no shape to do images like these. You ARE! And I promise you will leave your session with us feeling 10x more beautiful than you did coming in.
The session date for this special event is Saturday, January 28th, 2012. We are also offering hair styling and make-up applications for an additional (and minimal) charge, if that at all interests you!
Contact us now by emailing us at email@example.com to inquire and to book something before it’s too late! We promise you a good time, and lots of giggles and smiles!
Pricing for the Valentines Boudoir Sessions:
- $200 session fee
- 30 minute private session with Erin and Andi
- Up to 2 outfit changes (bring your own or choose from our closets)
- Email consultation with Erin and Andi to discuss anything from issues, to questions on what to wear!
- 5 digital images, high-resolution and with printing rights
- Complimentary enhancements on the 5 images of your choice (if desired) *additional charges for additional edits
- The option to purchase additional digital images or prints (think wallet sized photos or large canvases for the more daring!)
- The option to purchase fun items including calendars, coffee mugs or purse booklets with YOUR images!
Make-up application by Andi: $30
Hair styling by Andi: $30
Both for $50 (must book these in advance for timing purposes)
Some make-up booths in the mall also offer day-of makeovers with a purchase (Think M.A.C or Clinique!)